What do I need to Pack??
We like to describe your experience at Trout Lake Club as a step above camping. Vacationing at Trout Lake Club gives you the opportunity to get the rustic experience of camping in the Adirondacks with out the tent and sleeping on the ground. Our recommendation for what to pack is as follows:
- Bedding (pillow cases, sheets, blankets, sleeping bags etc..) ** We do offer a linen service at additional charge**
- Silverware or any kitchen supplies you like to cook with (cottages are equipped with basic pots, pans and glassware)
- Paper products ( toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates etc...)
- Groceries (Snack Bar has basic grill food available) **keep in mind no glass is allowed on the beach**
- Fire Wood (we do have wood available for sale on property)
- Warm Clothing (it can get cool at night)
- Beach chairs, towels, toys clothes etc....
- Flash Lights
- Bug Repellent & Sun Block
Radio, CD player, ipod if you promise to play it softly and only at your cabin
Comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers (loafers and dress shoes do not work well on paths)
Life preservers - although we have some available for rent we recommend you bring ones that fit your children and yourselves - especially if you are not swimmers.
Reading Material- we have an assortment of books in our snack bar that you can help yourself too
Tennis racquets & balls. Golf clubs.
Fishing equipment; lures and bait are available locally
- S’mores ingredients to use around the campfire